Photobucket
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Saturday mice and sadder things..
Hello to all. I have good and bad news to report on the rodent front. The good news, All injuries are healed, fall has arrived and the rodent room keeps good and warm, and the rats have discovered they have a taste for my house shoes...the bad news is one of my baby mice, well, she not a baby anymore, has a tumor and it is malignant. Moo-Latte was born in my house by Mama Fawn, she is 1 month shy of 1 year. I fear we will not be celebrating her birthday. I have mixed feelings, most of all sadness, but hope that she had the best life anyone could offer a chocolate colored cow-mouse. We will be spending each evening with her making her comfortable and filling her every need. A brigade of mice,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The last picture I will take of my baby, I wanna remember her as the lazy, food loving sweet-heart that she was.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

6 Comments:
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
Oh we hopes your journey is swift when the time comes Moo-Latte and the group of girls are so cute togefer ~the Fluffy Tribe

Blogger Zinger said...
what an adorable bunch. sorry to hear the sad news.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm sorry to hear about Moo-Latte. I hope you have many good days left with her.

Blogger Razzle said...
Oh no...that certainly is sad news about Moo-Latte. :( I know for sure she has and will continue to have the best life any mouse could possibly dream of. I'm hoping for many more happy days with Moo. <3

Blogger Karen Jo said...
I am glad that all the injuries have healed up and that the rodent room is staying warm in the colder weather. I am so sorry to hear about Moo-Latte. I hope you have many more happy days with her. Having to say good-bye is so hard. I'm sure she has had the best life possible.

Blogger Rattie said...
I'm so very sorry to hear about I'm sorry to hear about Moo-Latte...