Photobucket
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Hamster Madness
My little hammy is so reclusive. I barely see him during the day and when I go to wake him for some snuggling he generally looks annoyed and irritated with me for disturbing his meditation...
You see my hammy is the reincarnation of a Buddha, he sits indian style, very still as if contemplating the world around him. He is very peaceful and quite old in hammy terms. Marble is somewhere around 3 years old. My baby boy, now go save the world.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger Karen Jo said...
Hi Marble. It's good to see you. Karl of The Cat Realm has dared those of us in the CatBlogosphere to go out and make friends with someone not of our species, to further understanding among animals and the people who take care of them. I am a human blogger who writes limericks, mostly about cats, but I include other animals, too. I found your blog at The Fluffy Tribe and came over. I read the first page and became intrigued by your new guinea pigs, Pickles and Gadget. Would they be interested in becoming my Not-Of-My-Species-Special-Friends?

Blogger Karen Jo said...
Thank you so much, Pickles and Gadget for agreeing to be my NOMSS Friends. I will be making a post about you very soon. I will also come visit you very often.

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
He does look very zen ~the Fluffy tribe