Photobucket
Monday, July 30, 2007
Guinea Pigs first Bath
Well my babies are growing up and have begun shedding, and pooping much more:) I had them out yesterday and decided it was time for their first bath. They are still too small for me to feel comfortable putting them in the bath-tub so into the sink they went. What a playtime for them, it appeared they were having a blast, a first for me since My dearly departed Onion hated the whole process.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My sweet little Gadget and stubborn little Pickles, my girls.

PS....The Rodent Apartment is moving!!!
We will be relocating to a new home twice the size of this one in the beginning of September. Each creature will now reside in a space special suited for them and a whole bedroom will be set aside for free ranging the bigger animals. I can't wait!

Labels:

12 Comments:
Blogger Razzle said...
hee hee...they are so cute in the sink! I love their little feet! :)

Wow about the new BIG home!!! How exciting! The free-range room sounds fun!

Blogger Rattie said...
LOL too cute! My rats would be screaming their little heads off if I even tried bathing them!

Congratulations on your new home!

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
Isn't it great to haf a room just for yer babies? ~The Fluffy Tribe

Blogger Miss Steffy said...
Gosh I cannot wait to move...I already have spent money to decorate the new free-range room..but I have a feeling my bedroom will also be a free range room as well..oh my Its so big, I cant wait!!

Blogger Peggy said...
Bathtime looks like fun.

Congratulations on moving to a bigger place. Sounds like your animals are in for quite a nice surprise.

Blogger Victor said...
Are you sure they enjoyed it? The one piggy looks like he's trying to escape!

Blogger Victor said...
Miss Steffy,I apologize! My last comment looks almost mean; it wasn't meant to be. I forgot my little smiley at the end.

:(

Blogger Samantha & Mom said...
Hi Ms. Steffy, we are Samantha & Tigger and we are visiting because we saw that Karen Jo has become NOMSS friends with your guinea pigs. They are very cute.

Blogger The Cat Realm said...
You are so cute, taking that bath!
Congratulations for becoming nomss friends with Karen Jo, that is so wonderful that you will be friends!
Such young babies and already you have a nomss friend! How wonderful.
Your friend Karl
from The Cat Realm where the nomss friend Dare was posted.

i jus herd dat yer karen jo'z nomss frendz. congratulashunz. i miself wuz lookin fer a guinea pig to ask to be mi frend, az mi first frend in da world wuzza guinea pig named dilly ... hoo went to da rainbow bridge las summer.
luv--jh

Blogger Zinger said...
oh they are cool - and of course gadget is uber cool cuz she looks like ME :-) i found you on karen jo's kitty limericks site and so glad i did. my mum loves little pets and has always joked that she wants to get a black rat and name it Plague. a very twisted sense of humor she has! you guys are very cool... and i bet you'll learn to hate baths! i sure do!

Blogger Miss Steffy said...
This is too fabulous, I jope you all stop in often to enjoy in the antics og the littlest of babies...And no Victor you did not sound mean at all, they actually were jumping and playing, it really shocked me, who knew?