Photobucket
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
I Love Method
Ok folks heres the scoop...I have been a long time Vegetarian, rodent lover etc, etc.
But I have realized I still have animal tested products in my home. I need to clean up. Over the past couple of weeks I have thrown out all the products I knew were tested on animals. I have fallen in love with Method, a line of products for the home that are Earth friendly and never tested on little babies...or big ones.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I want to share this great product with everyone and have a link posted at the bottom of this post for their homepage. You can also just go to your local Target and purchase some of their products, I have em all now, including the laundry detergent which I absolutely love! Thank you Method for caring.

PS......I have an infestation of Brown Recluse spiders in my apartment....all of my animals have been moved to a safe room free of spiders but I am now a prisoner of these arachnids..I am not quite sure what to do at this moment...Gotta love the Mid-West.



Click here for Method Home Page

Labels:

7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
My ferret has a cage very similar to that. Smashing!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I meant to say HAD. I was at work. Sue me.

Blogger Razzle said...
Method products are awesome! Glad you found them!

And EEW about the spiders!! :-o I'd be freaking out!

Blogger Rattie said...
We don't have the product Method. I do use vinegar, baking soda, and water as a cleaning product and it does a good job. I've also been having problems with Brown Recluse Spiders! And I can't find a humane way of getting ride of them. I'm currently trying to become a vegetarian and living on the East Coast I find letting go of fish very difficult! How did you make the transition?

Blogger Miss Steffy said...
Well....I came to the realization that those burgers and fillets and what not were once babies just like the ones gazing up at me now. I stopped making the divide and saw them all the same...as for the spiders..i am just moving and giving them the finger, they don't have to die, but i don't have to be polite to the deadly asses.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Did you get it?

(Did you finally give up chicken and fish?)

Blogger Miss Steffy said...
I am gonna get it..even if i need a co-signer, and yes no chicken or fish for me now....I am already packing since we move in the beginning of September.