Photobucket
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Mouse in a Tree?
Wow, this has been an interesting week. Jeremy turned 32, happy birthday love! I have been in bed due to my allergies and this terrible weather, and now we are down to almost 2 weeks before we move.

On to smaller business. I saw the cutest thing at Petsmart the other day. Build your own tree-house or doll house for your mice. Completely edible and non-toxic, I got the tree-house and the mice are very happy indeed. They have been playing on it and in it ever since we put it in.

I am going to get the doll house next for Mama Sugars cage. Mama Fawn has been given the tree house since I am not sure how much longer she will be around, she is over a year old now and is covered in gray hair. I think shes still beautiful, and her babies care for her now.


Beet in the tree house,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Moo-Latte and Beet,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucky in front, Mama Sugar and Blackberry...Just a good snuggling picture :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

4 Comments:
Blogger Rattie said...
That house is neat!! I wonder if they could make one for rats?!

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
That is too cute with the little meece sittin inside and suggly too ~The Fluffy Tribe

Blogger Karen Jo said...
The tree house is adorable, especially with the little mice inside. How great that it is edible, too. I also like the snuggly picture.

Blogger Razzle said...
hee hee...i love those meeces to pieces! Too cute! The edible house is awesome.

Happy birthday to Jeremy! He is officially in his "early thirties"! :)