Photobucket
Thursday, August 30, 2007
I am a bit overwhelmed...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Countdown to moving...We bought two new big tables today, a whole wall of mice in the new apartment awaits...I got a promotion at work, I work for Clinique now..NO ANIMAL TESTING!!! How great is that?? A good company indeed, and yes, more money!!
It is just all a bit much for me, I went to get Gerber and Baby the other night, and well, Photoshop happened. My ferocious little hedgehog. Baby is doing well, she was suffering constipation but a change in her diet cleared that up and now my hogs are pooping regularly, my day is complete:)

Labels:

9 Comments:
Blogger Zinger said...
congrats on the job promotion - w00t! and the regularity! we really dote on our critters don't we :-)
-archi's mum

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
poooping's good ~The Fluffy TRibe

Blogger Karen Jo said...
Baby looks very ferocious. Love the picture. I am glad that the hogs are all regular now. Many congratulations on the promotion and working for a company that does no animal testing. Yay for more money, too! I hope the moving goes smoothly.

Blogger Miss Steffy said...
yes, yes pooping is wonderful. I hope the move goes smoothly too. I also got to quit my second job so i have more time for babies now...
I worked at McDonald's for 5 years, *exhale* I am done.

Blogger Zinger said...
yay for quitting mcds! i did my time there too - glad you don't have to do that no more! :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Zinger said...
did you get a weird long annoying post on your blog today to? very bizarre!

i saw your post on my blogs about the rabbits - if you want some insight on ways to get em and save $$ on litter, food, care etc and yet give them a great forever home and life let me know. i had never had rabbits till i took a friend's rabbit just while her son was away and now i have 3 (have had up to 5) and i love them gobs! they're amazing critters!

Blogger Razzle said...
yay - congrats on the promotion! Glad the hoggies are doing well. Love the ferocious look! hahaha. They wish they could look that scary!

Blogger Rattie said...
LOL - spooky Baby!

CongRATulations on the job promotion!