Photobucket
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Goodbye Moo-Latte
My beautiful baby girl has passed my dear friends. Her passing was swift and came as she slept early this morning. Her family buried her under her favorite igloo. I unearthed her and laid her in her casket, she will spend her first night in the afterlife with us so as not to be frightened. My baby mouse is now among my angels who watch over my remaining family. Dearest Moo, please tell, Moo-Moo, Coal Mouse, Radish, Onion, Dime, Samuel, and Ariel...Momma and daddy love them dearly and will see them again, just not quite yet.

A Memorial tribute to my Moo-Latte

Labels:

5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
lovely tribute. i'm so sorry. having lost my pup on father's day and a bunny a couple weeks ago it was nice to watch and touched my heart too! i imagine it helped with the sadness to make it.

my tribute to my best dog Ollie:
http://archisantics.blogspot.com/2007/06/exit-stage-left.html

http://archisantics.blogspot.com/2007/06/wordless-wednesday.html


who's singing that version of the song? I love that song, the Jars of Clay version is pretty cool too.

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...
Sending purrs and nose bumps.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh Stef, I'm so sorry!

Blogger Karen Jo said...
I'm so sorry that Moo Latte passed. It sounds like it was quick and peaceful for her. I couldn't get the memorial video to work right, but I'll try again tomorrow.

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
we say bye to Ms Moo-latte and wants you to know we are in yer thoughts and we luved the tribute it was sooper. ~The Fluffy Tribe