Photobucket
Friday, September 12, 2008
Georginas home
My sweet kitty is resting in our master bathroom hold up on pillows and pillows in the shower. She has an all pink motif, dishes, collar, and toys. She is probably the most affectionate laid back cat I have ever met. She is so close to us that I cannot believe she is feral, just a stray. Soooo affectionate!!! She has fleas and a bit of kennel cough from the shelter. She was tested for everything and received all her shots. She was spayed yesterday and I am making an appointment to have them out in a few weeks. All she wants to do is be held. She still must be quarantined from the other critters until I can give her a bath after her stitches are out. She is on antibiotics and should star putting on weight soon.
"I promise to never hurt you, never let you go hungry, and never let you feel alone again, my sweet Georgia"-Stef

p.s. many rat-cat pictures will be here soon. She is in the rodent loft so she will be the first rat-cat. Besides she kinda resembles my dearly departed Molly Rat.

Labels:

6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
How sweet!

Blogger Rattie said...
So you are keeping her?! I'm all choked-up! Welcome sweet Georgia, you have a wonderful new mom.

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
Oh Ms Georgia you haf found a very nice home with great 'beans to take care of you. Welcome to your new home ~The Fluffy Tribe

Blogger Razzle said...
YAY! Congrats on your newest baby! I'm so glad you decided to keep her. Can't wait to see pictures.

Blogger Lynn said...
This is good news! I'm so glad your home is big enough for one more critter. :)

Blogger Sarah Lynn said...
Can't wait to see the "rat-cat"!