Photobucket
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Free Range Guinea Pigs
I seem to never make enough home movies so tonight when I got home from work I videotaped the piggies during free range time. They are so fast I had to book it to keep up with them, and also bribe them with treats to strike a pose.


On a side note, I have been using this Marshall Pet Peter Rabbit Rx 2oz for King Solomon the rats whistle breathing. He has been to vet..in fact all of them have to the vet, x-ray after x-ray shows nothing, no secondary infection, no pneumonia, of course myco but not an outbreak..it gets so frustrating. But, in any case, this stuff has helped enough for me to write about it. I add to the rats steam vaporizer and in minutes the whole bedroom has a soothing smell of camphor and rosemary. I can't say that it has helped me, but Solomon stops his whistling in about a day.
Photobucket

Labels:

9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Piggies!

Blogger Razzle said...
whoa - they are fast!!! hehhehe

That's awesome about that stuff helping Solomon. The camphor/rosemary smell sounds really nice too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Are you watching basketball? Ick!

Blogger Lynn said...
Free ranging rocks!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Cute little scooters. I've been considering a piggy or two, but I'd have to choose between them or rats. Hubby says I can't have both.

Blogger Steffy said...
I know Jen...its Jeremys thing..not mine..what I do for love :)

Blogger Rattie said...
Piggies can move some quick! They are so cute.

Thank you for mentioning the Marshall Pet Peter Rabbit Rx 2oz! I'm always looking for something to help Oliver and Raven breathe better and there's so little information I can find here in my province.

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
oh they are fast little piggies. How cute is that? I may have to try the camphor stuff. We have weezes sometimes too ~Jane of the Fluffy TRibe

Blogger Rattie said...
Oh, do you use a cool or warm mist for a humidifier?