Photobucket
Saturday, August 16, 2008
To Much For Words
I am overjoyed to have received a wonderful lymric by my friend at Kitty Limericks
She reminded me that I have really gone to the rats and that I really do need to do some more piggin.
Photobucket

But here is the wonderful lymric she has written for my Gerber the Hedgehog.

Gerber's a hedgehog who likes to have fun.
Across the hardwood floor he will run
All safe in his ball
Until Steffy will call,
"OK, Gerber, that's enough of a run."

On a side note..I am sending my loves and prayers to a fellow blogger, Survival of the Furriest My thoughts are with you.

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
squeak, squeak, foof we loved the limerick ~The FLuffy Tribe

Blogger Rattie said...
Cute limerick! And we ratties don't think there's nothing wrong with going to the rats, heh heh heh