Photobucket
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Explaining yourself to a Sears worker
Well my rats have been having a time breathing lately, the allergens around here are driving us all crazy. But seeing my ratties sneeze repeatedly forced me into action. I have purchased a new Kenmore Progressive 335 air Purifier. WOW!! What a difference it has made..We all are breathing better a not a sound from the fluffs. It really does pay to invest in one of these for yourself and the rats, mice, hedgies, guinea pigs, etc. etc.
Photobucket

On a side note, the rats are completely obsessed with mini Milkbones..they are even turning away the yogies..I still cook them a dinner every night, but nothing takes precedence over Milkbones.
Photobucket
ne small

Labels:

9 Comments:
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
wow I will have to try those milkbones for my ratties, they are always looking for new treats to try. ~Jane of the Fluffy Tribe

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awww!

Blogger Rattie said...
I really should invest in an air Purifier - great idea!

I've thought of giving milk bones before - another great idea!

Blogger Razzle said...
Cool about the air purifier! I had to laugh that hearing your rats sneeze was the driving force to get it. hehehehe. If it was just you sneezing, you probably would have put up with it, but not when it involves the fluffs! Now that is motherly love for ya! Too cute about those milk bones. I honesty can say I have never seen a rat carrying a mini milk bone in its mouth, but what a cute picture it is.

Blogger Holly Hog said...
I must say.... Rat feet are just as cute as hog feet!! I love the shadow of a tail in the background, too cute!

Blogger Brownie said...
I didn't know us can taste them, I'll say to mom that buy some now!

Blogger Sarah Lynn said...
Good idea! I'll have to try the doggie treats for something new!

Blogger Lynn said...
My girls loved those "Dentabones", but I never tried milk bones. Yours look very happy with them, though! :)

Blogger Rattie said...
Based on your recommendation I purchased an air purifier! Hopefully, my little guys will breathe better now.