Photobucket
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Dinner time!!
I was making dinner tonight and thought to myself..."I wonder if I spoil them?". Then I answered myself, "God, I hope so."
Making special dinners for all the animals..full of fruits, veggies and a bit of total cereal. I also have the rats on Oxbrow Regal rat and they absolutely love it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not without my special movie plates.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They cannot eat this but I got a good laugh at the dollar store when I saw it, and had to buy it and add it to the bulletin board.
Photobucket

Labels:

6 Comments:
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
I personally enjoy making little tiny dinners for my "kids" LOL ~~Jane of the Fluffy Tribe

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yum! When are you inviting me over for dinner?

Blogger Zinger said...
Mum!!! MUUUUUUUMMMMM! You need to come look at this blog - see what Miss Steffy does for HER critters! How come we don't get all that?!!!

Blogger Rattie said...
My furkids are wondering when they could come over for supper? heh heh heh

Blogger Jan Price said...
We're wondering how Baby is doing.

Jan's Funny Farm

Blogger Razzle said...
wow, that is quite the spread! Lucky critters!

I love the Ratatouille plate! hehehe. Not so sure about that pet rat gummi candy though...although it does have 100% Vitamin C!