Photobucket
Friday, April 6, 2007
Summer haircuts and snoozing mice
Ahh....what a whirl of a week. I have been on a million job interviews and I believe I have found the one I want. Selling pursues. Might not sound too exciting but I am a purse fiend, it is my heroin. I am so stoked. Anyway, Onion the guinea pig had an appointment with mommies scissors. Every summer he gets a haircut because he is so woolly and I fear him over-heating while out in the grass in the sun. So Onion is shaved and looking good, I probably took a pound of fur off of him.

I am about to clean the mice homes and stumbled upon Carrot and Turnip cuddling, I had to capture the shot.

Onion falling asleep during dinner.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Onion fully awake and chowing down some salad mix.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Carrot and Turnip snoozing the morning away.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
There's onion, about half the size. He is so freakin' adorable. Like usual. Did you get your job? I hope so.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
P.S. The way to a Guinea Pigs heart is food. That's the best way to photograph Bean.

Blogger Nikki Neurotic said...
Aww, they are really cute pets. I used to have a guinea pig when I was little....sadly, my dad accidentally caused him to have a heat stroke.

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
I have fallen asleep during dinner too Onion ~Poi Mom Jane

cuddles, cuddles, cuddles ~Poiland Tribe

Blogger Rattie said...
Onion is adorable!