Photobucket
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
The Holidays
The babies got an early Christmas gift, the Kenmore humidifier. Guaranteed to help wheezy babies and dry skin.
Photobucket
We also put up our Christmas tree with a little help.
Photobucket

And a side note on Marshmallow..."Look Ma!! no lumps!!" My baby boy is all better.

Photobucket
Photobucket

We hope the ice and snow isn't bombarding everyone, were getting a good dose this weekend. Stay warm and make sure the windows are insulated if any babies are near them.

Labels:

7 Comments:
Blogger Sarah Lynn said...
Good to hear Marshmallow is all better! Lumps are no fun! My girl Spice just had surgery to remove a tumor.

Blogger Karen Jo said...
The humidifier looks great. No Christmas tree is safe with a cat around. Grin. I am so glad that Marshmallow is all well again.

Blogger Rattie said...
Wonderful to hear Marshmallow is going better! I love the picture with the cat in the tree - too funny. Great humidifier - do you use warm or cool mist?

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...
I like your tree topper :) ~Jane and the Fluffy Tribe

Blogger Steffy said...
I have a warm steam vaporizer on hand for bad nights, but this is a cool mist humidifier for every day use. It was pricey but came with filters to take care of mold and bad water. My girl rats and Gerber the hedgehog seem to be sensitive to very dry air so this has helped a lot

Blogger Lynn said...
Marshmallow looks great!

I'm sure the humidifier is going to really make this winter comfortable.

Merry Christmas to you and all the babies!

Blogger Karen Jo said...
I have given you an award.