Photobucket
Monday, January 22, 2007
Oh So Cheesy Tribute
I would like to take a moment to pay a tribute to a fellow Blogger. Not only a fellow Blogger, but a very good friend. She is an all knowing, all loving Recipe master, cookbook collector, and Pug mama. She has 2 Pugs and a husband with an in-depth coffee blog. I never really cared to much about food, but I just can't stop looking, her blog makes me want to cook, or learn anyway. And in tribute to her, here is my own recipe, not meant for human consumption, HEY! I'm the Rodent Mama.

Cavy Cookie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Description
Cookies for your little friend.

Ingredients
2 C Whole wheat flout
1 C Shredded carrot
1/4 C Shredded Apple
1 C Warm water
2 T Honey
Directions
Mix into fairly stiff dough...if the mixture is not firm like a bread dough..add some more whole wheat flower. Roll to 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured surface and then,using a cookie cutter or small paring knife...cut into shapes (circles,etc). I use a carrot shape or an oval shape. Bake in a 350 degree oven (Fahrenheit)for 9-12 minutes...until edges are crispy. Let them cool in an air-tight container. These cookies will last around two weeks. You can also freeze them for longer storage. The bigger the herd,the faster they will disappear.



Please also visit two ingenious blogs that I read everyday.

Shabby Cheap

Origin




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
You are my favorite Copy Cat! Thanks for the lovely tribute.

P.S. Dusty bean gives your recipe two thumbs up. It almost sounds good enough to eat myself.